We're sorry to see that you'd like to uninstall the BucksBee RewardsBar or BucksBee Loyalty Plugin, but thank you for using it. To learn about other ways BucksBee can help you spend less at the stores you love, please click here.
The RewardsBar or Loyalty Plugin may be uninstalled at any time using the standard uninstall procedures provided by your computer's operating system or Internet browser. Here's how:
- Close Internet Explorer
- Click the "Start" button in the lower, left of your computer
- Select "Programs and Features"
- In the list of programs, find the BucksBee Toolbar or BucksBee Loyalty Plugin
- Right click to select "Uninstall/Change"
- Once the uninstall has completed, click "Close"
- Click the Firefox browser menu at the top, left of the page
- Select "Add-ons"
- Make sure the "Extensions" tab on the left is selected
- In the list of add-ons, find the BucksBee Toolbar or BucksBee Loyalty Plugin
- To uninstall, click "Remove"
- To hide the tool, click "Disable"
- Restart Firefox
- Click on the wrench at the top, right of the page
- Select "Tools" in the drop-down menu
- Select "Extensions"
- In the list of extensions, find the BucksBee Loyalty Plugin
- To uninstall, hover to the right of the "Enabled" checkbox and click the trashcan icon
- To hide the BucksBee Loyalty Plugin, uncheck "Enabled"
- Restart Chrome
Help Us Improve
Please spend five minutes taking our Uninstall Survey. We strive to provide our users with the best shopping experience and are constantly enhancing our tools based on input we receive. We value your feedback.